JACK & RIKKI SWENSON’S
2018 PHOTO EXPEDITIONS & PHOTO SAFARIS
~ 2018 ~
JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2018 | Kenya & Tanzania Photo Safari — The Best of East Africa! With four nights at everyone’s favorite camp for more time with big cats in the amazing Masai Mara! -SOLD OUT–
• February 1-15, Lindblad Photo Safari operated by Micato Safaris (limited to 18 guests), includes tented camps and lodges in Lake Nakuru National Park and the Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, and Serengeti National Park, Lake Ndutu, and Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania.
• January 28 – February 1, Pre-Safari Extension to Samburu National Reserve.
For more information regarding future East Africa reservations, please contact Rikki Swenson at Rikki@ExpeditionGallery.com.
MARCH/APRIL 2018 | Photo Expeditions in Baja California & the Sea of Cortez Aboard the National Geographic Sea Bird
• March 16 – 31, Baja California: A Remarkable Journey, spend two weeks exploring the whale and dolphin rich waters of both Baja’s Pacific and Sea of Cortez, with National Geographic Photographer TBA. -SOLD OUT–
• March 31 – April 7, Whales & Wildness: Spring in the Sea of Cortez, spend a week in some of the richest whale and dolphin waters in the world, with National Geographic Photographer TBA.
AUGUST 2018 | Victoria Falls & Botswana Photo Safari, with Extension to Zambia
-One Double Remaining-
• August 12 – 23, “Best of Botswana” Photo Safari to top tented camps in wildlife rich areas (limited to 13/14 guests), includes Toka Leya Camp near Victoria Falls, Zambia, Linyanti Tented Camp, Botswana, and Tubu Tree Camp and Chitabe Camp in the Okavango Delta.
• August 23 – 28, Post-Safari Extension to the fabulous Chiawa Camp in the Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia (with an overnight stop en route in Lusaka, Zambia). Enjoy game drives, canoeing, boat outings, walking safaris, even fishing. Chiawa offers it all! (13/14 guests maximum)
For more information regarding this Southern Africa Photo Safari, please contact Rikki Swenson at Rikki@ExpeditionGallery.com.
~ 2019 ~
JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2019 | Kenya & Tanzania Photo Safari
Dates and details to be announced. For more information regarding our future East Africa plans and safaris, please contact Rikki Swenson at Rikki@ExpeditionGallery.com.
Interested in more Voyages and Photo Safaris?
If you would like more information or have questions regarding our Photo Expeditions and Photo Safaris, write us at Rikki@ExpeditionGallery.com. Please do bear in mind our frequent travel schedule if we do not get back to you immediately.
Updated September 25, 2017