JACK & RIKKI SWENSON’S
2017 PHOTO EXPEDITIONS & PHOTO SAFARIS
~ 2017 ~
MARCH/APRIL 2017 | Photo Expeditions in Baja California & the Sea of Cortez Aboard the National Geographic Sea Lion
• March 27 – April 10, Baja California: A Remarkable Journey, spend two weeks exploring the whale and dolphin rich waters of both Baja’s Pacific and Sea of Cortez, with National Geographic Photographer Phil Schermeister. -SOLD OUT-
• April 10 – 17, Whales & Wildness: Spring in the Sea of Cortez, spend a week in some of the richest whale and dolphin waters in the world, with National Geographic Photographer Chris Rainier.
To learn more about the above programs that are offered by Lindblad Expeditions & National Geographic, go to www.Expeditions.com or call 1.800.Expedition (1.800.397.3348). For more photo details, Rikki Swenson at Rikki@ExpeditionGallery.com.
AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2017 | “Wildlife Paradise Photo Safari” to South Africa, Botswana & A Touch of Namibia, with Extension to Zambia
• August 29 – September 9, An exclusive photo safari includes tented camps and lodges in wildlife rich areas — Mala Mala Private Reserve in S. Africa (renown for its leopards!); Mashatu Private Reserve, Botswana; Chobe River, Namibia; and the stellar Chitabe Private Reserve in the Okavango Delta in Botswana. (14 guests maximum)
• September 9-14, Post-Safari Extension with a stop in Lusaka, Zambia en route to the fabulous Chiawa Camp in the Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia. Enjoy game drives, canoeing, boat outings, walking safaris, even fishing. Chiawa offers it all! (14 guests maximum)
For 2017 Southern Africa pre-reservations or information, please contact Nicky Glover at Eyes on Africa, 1.888.452.2752 or 1.773.799.9768, or via email Nicky@EyesOnAfrica.net. For more photo details, contact Rikki Swenson at Rikki@ExpeditionGallery.com.
~ 2018 ~
JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2018 | Kenya & Tanzania Photo Safari — The Best of East Africa! With four nights at everyone’s favorite camp for more time with big cats in the amazing Masai Mara! -WAIT LIST ONLY–
• January 28 – February 15, Lindblad Photo Safari operated by Micato Safaris (limited to 18 guests), includes tented camps and lodges in Lake Nakuru National Park and the Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, and Serengeti National Park, Lake Ndutu, and Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania.
• January 24 – 28, Pre-Safari Extension to Samburu National Reserve.
For more information regarding East Africa reservations, please contact Diana Meehan at Micato Safaris, 1.800.MICATO1 or via email DMeehan@Micato.com. For more photo details, Rikki Swenson at Rikki@ExpeditionGallery.com.
MARCH/APRIL 2018 | Photo Expeditions in Baja California & the Sea of Cortez Aboard the National Geographic Sea Bird
• March 17 – 31, Baja California: A Remarkable Journey, spend two weeks exploring the whale and dolphin rich waters of both Baja’s Pacific and Sea of Cortez, with National Geographic Photographer TBA.
• March 31 – April 7, Whales & Wildness: Spring in the Sea of Cortez, spend a week in some of the richest whale and dolphin waters in the world, with National Geographic Photographer TBA.
AUGUST 2018 | Victoria Falls & Botswana Photo Safari, with Extension to Zambia
-Details & New Contact Information To Be Announced Soon (Sorry, no information will be available until late Spring or early Summer)–
• August 12 – 23, An exclusive photo safari to top tented camps in wildlife rich areas.
• August 23 – 28, Post-safari extension to a most remarkable camp in Zambia.
More Voyages and Safaris to be announced in the coming months.
If you have other questions regarding our Photo Expeditions and Photo Safaris, write us at Rikki@ExpeditionGallery.com. Please do bear in mind our frequent travel schedule if we do not get back to you immediately.
Updated March 13, 2017